Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teddy is 1!!!

Today is Teddy's birthday! Yay Teddy!


This time last year I was 11 days past my due date, but with no real inkling that Teddy would be here by the end of the day (just barely, he was born at 10 minutes to midnight).

We actually haven't really told him it's his birthday today. We're officially celebrating on Saturday when family is coming for cake and ice cream and spinach lasagna (courtesy of Coco). But still, it seemed like a good occasion for his Teddy sweater.

Forgive these sub-par photos, snapped with my phone. They will have to do until the requisite frosting-smeared face shots come on Saturday.


I know it's late, but if you're still in the market for a gift for him, he does need some summer togs, such as shorts (size 12-18 months), lightweight jammies (size 2T), sunglasses, a baseball hat, a bike helmet. He also loves to feed himself. We have lots of baby spoons, but only one baby fork--some mini forks and knives I'm sure he'd put to good use. He is still a Hoover when it comes to eating.

Happy day to everyone!

No comments: