Monday, June 20, 2011

This and that

It's been a while since Lil's made an appearance. She's getting so big. As evidence, here she is on the big girl swing. She's too legit to quit.



I started to write this last post, but then Lord knows what happened and I cut off mid-sentence, but Lil seems pretty on board about the whole move thing. She will walk down the street with her fingers in her ears here, and say "Brooklyn is LOUD." Truer words, kid. I'm sure she'll go on a real emotional roller coaster about it all as it more of the apartment gets packed up. But this past weekend she and I went to the city to see a play with Piper and Lola, her two little best friends. And those girls were so aggressive, pinching each other, screaming "No!!!" in each other's faces, that honestly, I wasn't quite so sad about her leaving them.

In Teddy-land, he's totally walking on his own. Taking some dingers, but really making tracks throughout the house. He can now carry things from one part of the apartment from the other so our kid clutter has essentially doubled. He's cutting a tooth and down to taking only one nap a day, but a good long one, at least 2.5 hours. He's also been sleeping later. Yay, Teddy!

We're moving July 2, which at this writing is 12 days away (I think.) It's pretty surreal packing up our lives; Scott and I are both looking forward to it being behind us. Bring on the clam cakes and the beach.

No comments: