I really hope this isn't tacky but I put together a registry for Teddy and Lil for Christmas. Really mostly Lil as Teddy is still swimming in hand-me-downs and has no real needs other than to be fed every 15 minutes. (OK, I'm exaggerating. Barely.)
http://www.myregistry.com/public/Lillian-Teddy-Rodenhizer
But Lil will be ready for a big girl bed in the not-so-distant future, and we have no twin size sheets whatsoever. So the very best, most long-lasting gifts she could get are contributions to her new sleeping situation.
We really really really don't need any toys. We are drowning in toys. The toy she plays with the most, by far, is her easel. She does always need washable finger paints--she goes through them like crazy.
The only things Teddy really needs are some warm things for inside the house (we've got plenty of hoodies jackets hats, etc., for when we head outside, and he has jammies coming out his ears). I put a sweater and a flannel shirt on the registry. He wears size 12-18 months.
Thanks, Santa.

No comments:
Post a Comment