Monday, June 21, 2010

Miscellany

Playing a little catch up, here are some shots from the last week or so.

These are from Lola's birthday party. Lola, Lillian and Piper are BFFs and spend most weekdays together. That's Piper and her Mom at the table with Lil.

And that's Teddy, getting in on the celebratory action.


Here are Lil and Teddy playing on the activity mat:


And here's Lil loving every morsel of some chocolate sorbet at The Chocolate Room--a cute dessert cafe one neighborhood over that Lil loved as soon as she heard the name. (She also had a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie sample. If you're going to get hopped on sweets, I say, get hopped up on the good stuff.)

1 comment:

Fleur said...

I love the photos of the two of them on the play mat. So cute! They look a lot alike, no? I look forward to the day when I can take a photo of my two together without worrying about Finn rolling onto Tess or accidentally socking her in the head.