
She was pretty proud of herself.

As she should be. :)
You can also see her haircut that Scott gave her in this picture. No more Carol Brady mullet!
In other news, at my last doctor's appt, I was getting a quickie radio wave thingie -- what is it called? It's like an ultrasound, except only audio -- to check the baby's heart rate. And Teddy kicked the radio-wave-thingie wand. Hard. Three times. The doctor was utterly impressed. I didn't know if I should be proud or scared! Maybe a little bit of both. He is due eight weeks from now, which probably sounds like a short amount of time to you, but sounds pretty eternal to me, especially considering how much growth that means for he and me both.

1 comment:
Lil is so adorable. But I'm really commenting to commiserate on how long 8 weeks sounds. I have 10 to go and was just thinking this morning how interminable it seems ... but it's ok. Spring will be here soon and we have adorable toddlers to entertain us in the meantime ...!!
Post a Comment