In other news, we just got back from a great long weekend in Alabama. I've got lots of photos to post, but it's going to take me a while to get them all uploaded. Please be patient! Remember, good things come to those who wait. :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Where's Lil??
Here are some shots of Lil instigating a rousing game of peek-a-boo. It's one of her favorite pastimes. In fact, today she was playing it with me while I was reading her a book. She'd hold the book up in front of my face, and then I swear she'd say "boo." Does that count as a first word???


In other news, we just got back from a great long weekend in Alabama. I've got lots of photos to post, but it's going to take me a while to get them all uploaded. Please be patient! Remember, good things come to those who wait. :)
In other news, we just got back from a great long weekend in Alabama. I've got lots of photos to post, but it's going to take me a while to get them all uploaded. Please be patient! Remember, good things come to those who wait. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment