Monday, November 17, 2008

Lil at 10 months

Here she is! This was the first month we had a hard time getting her to sit still. I had to put a scarf over my head and make funny noises, and even then we only got about 2 minutes out her. Since last month, she has
  • Gotten pretty good about getting a spoon to her mouth.
  • Gotten no less than 5 teeth.
  • Started transitioning into taking one nap a day.
  • Begun mimicking things we say to her. Not all the time, but she'll say ninini if we say night night, she'll say boo if we say peek a boo, that kind of thing. It's exciting to think we'll be communicating with her soon.
  • Learned how to pretty much give herself a bottle.
  • Been pulling herself up to stand constantly and will walk if you hold her hands. I'm going to go on record and predict she'll be walking for Christmas.
In other words, big doings! For next month, I'm hoping to teach her how to wave bye bye, give a high five, and scratch my back. 

No comments: