Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the next President of the United States!!!!Seriously, doesn't this look like she's running for office?
There's big things afoot this month. She's regularly babbling mamamamamama and dadadadadada. She doesn't necessarily know what they mean, but it's a start. She's still not quite crawling, but she's putting all the pieces together. Biggest news of all though, is she's going down to sleep around 6 and waking up around 7. She still wakes up at least once a night and squawks (what's the deal with that? I thought that was supposed to stop happening really quickly once you stopped getting up to comfort them??), but we are getting a big chunk of time where we're not on active parenting duty. It's lovely, and I swear we love her even more (if that's possible).
One thing that didn't change this month is her weight. She's still 17 pounds, 4 ounces, according to our pediatrician visit this week. She only grew a quarter of an inch, too. She's now either 26 or 27 inches long, I forget exactly what the pediatrician said. He said it's normal for growth to slow down, particularly when they're busy doing other things, like organizing their sleep patterns, or learning to crawl, etc.
This is where I'd normally give a nice, tidy little last sentence. But she just fell asleep and I've got a limited amount of time to get out for a walk. So....bye!

1 comment:
I would vote for her!
Post a Comment