Saturday, January 5, 2008

Still pregnant!

Yesterday was our due date, but apparently the baby didn't get the memo. She's doing great--super active, strong heart beat. I alternate between feeling like my normal self, just with a very large belly, and being really sick and tired of being pregnant. In the meantime, I'm keeping myself busy by cooking and stocking the fridge and freezer for when she does decide to make her appearance. We hope to take some pictures this afternoon with Scott's fancy new camera. I'll post more soon.

In the meantime, thanks for everyone's calls and emails. Don't worry about calling -- if I'm in labor, it will go to voice mail. :) In the meantime, touching base with everyone is helping keep me distracted. We'll also post something as soon as we can to let everyone know that the baby is either on her way or here.

Either way, more soon!

No comments: