How cute! I'm stalking the baby. Is that wrong? I need a break from my writing. And it's not helping me with my quest to stop wanting a third. Ah, well. I will live vicariously through these photos.
Awesome! Lillian is soooooooo cute. Great work Scottie Scottkins and Kate! I'm loving the diaper changing shots. Look at the motion blur. Wowo. You guys made a really cute kid. :) Congratulations!!!
2 comments:
How cute! I'm stalking the baby. Is that wrong? I need a break from my writing. And it's not helping me with my quest to stop wanting a third. Ah, well. I will live vicariously through these photos.
Great shots!!!! Emailing you offline.
Awesome! Lillian is soooooooo cute. Great work Scottie Scottkins and Kate! I'm loving the diaper changing shots. Look at the motion blur. Wowo. You guys made a really cute kid. :) Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment