Lil has been an avid painter and drawer ever since she could hold a brush. But for the most part, her creations have been very, shall we say, organic. And then, one day week before last, she was drawing at home and asking me what she should draw. I'd say, "draw a dog" and she'd say, "I can't draw a dog." And I'd say, "Just try." She gave it a try though and lo and behold, it looked like a dog. Then she asked again and I said a kitty and she said "I can't." But then she could, and then she just kept going.
A couple days later, she came home from school with at least 6 pages covered front and back with drawings of all sorts of cool stuff. These videos are her telling us what they are drawings of. In one, you'll hear the cough we've all been sharing for the last couple weeks. You'll also see Teddy attempt to get in on the action. (Poor Teddy.)

No comments:
Post a Comment