Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More from Newport

These are shots Scott took at Green Animals--a private home on the water about 15 minutes north of Newport with great gardens, including many topiaries in the shapes of animals. I loved this place when I was little. The animals are looking a little pekid now, but it was still a great setting. Lil was most interested in sticking her hands in the koi pond. But when you're this adorable, you can get away with a lot...


At least until Mommy takes your paci away...


OK, OK, we gave it back to her until she became angelic again:


1 comment:

Poppy said...

Watching Lillian splashing in the goldfish pool was one of the experiences that make being a grandparent a wonderful experience.

She looks so much like her mother at that age - especially those golden ringlets - that watching her is like going back in time.

I enjoy watching her and noticing the many ways she is following in her mother's footsteps.

You couldn't ask for a better role model, Lillian!