P.S. Scott is, for the moment at least, refusing to pose for any photos. So I'll just tell you what happened: A friend of mine recently gave us one of those infant carrier things. It's like a Baby Bjorn, but a different brand. Scott tried it on and I'm telling you, he looked like a totally different person. It reminded me of the day we went to try on our wedding rings at the jewelry store before we were married--I almost didn't recognize him. Maybe he thinks the same thing when he sees me with this hilarious new body.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Wha' happened???
P.S. Scott is, for the moment at least, refusing to pose for any photos. So I'll just tell you what happened: A friend of mine recently gave us one of those infant carrier things. It's like a Baby Bjorn, but a different brand. Scott tried it on and I'm telling you, he looked like a totally different person. It reminded me of the day we went to try on our wedding rings at the jewelry store before we were married--I almost didn't recognize him. Maybe he thinks the same thing when he sees me with this hilarious new body.

No comments:
Post a Comment